My all time favorite baby item we have ever and will ever get.
The BabySense Monitor. We got this for Claire when she was 3 months old and WOULD NOT sleep on her back. We tried everything for her but all she wanted was to be on her tummy. After much research, I decided on the HiSense Babysense V Monitor. It is a simple and safe system that detects your baby's breathing. The two sensors go under the crib mattress.
And connect to the alarm box shown above. If the baby doesn't breathe or has slowed breathing for 20 seconds. The alarm goes off. It is very loud and shrill so you won't miss it. This system is VERY sensitive. We always had to make sure the fan and a/c vent weren't pointing at the crib or it would make the sensors think a baby was in it. This item cost $115 and worth every penny. I would spend twice as much on it if needed. It is a great quality and has had no problems for us.
Some people say it is too expensive but to me, $115 could save your baby's life. This product gets 5 stars.The most ridiculous car seat EVER.
This Eddie Bauer carseat is horrible. It is the kind that grows with the child so that means we have it for years to come. Yay! (sarcasm) This is how happy Claire is every time we put her in this car seat.
This last item is an amazing idea that I can't believe I had never heard of before and I can't imagine why this isn't sold as a baby item. The car fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment