Joy

Friday, February 26, 2021

End of an Era

 

Today I closed a chapter of my life. 

Today, after 15+ years,  I said good-bye to Big D Floor Covering Supplies.

This job has been a huge blessing for us.  I have worked both full time and part time as our family has changed and grown over the years.  The company has been generous to me in their flexibility and allowing me to work from home (even in pre-covid times).  It has been good and I am thankful but I am so happy to not have to work. 

The only sad part about leaving is saying good bye to my boss, Jeff.   I have worked with Jeff longer than I've been married.  He is the nicest guy anyone could ever hope to meet.   He will always, always, always do that right thing and he is never too busy (even though he actually is) to help anyone with a problem.  I am blessed to have been able to work with a man having such integrity, patience, and a servant's heart. 

Today I had to say good-bye to my friend, and I will miss him greatly.


Me leaving work:


Me leaving Jeff: 



No comments:

Post a Comment