Joy

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nesting = Crafting - Frame Makeover

Having an induction date has given me more desire to continue getting things done around the house. I have wanted to makeover this frame since the day Josh brought it home from Goodwill nearly a year ago, but for some reason it takes having a baby to finally make me do projects like this. (Cause you know Peanut is definitely going to notice and care)We hang our keys on it by the garage door, I really like it, it is just awfully plain and I didn't like the pictures we had in it.

First, I took some scrapbook paper that somewhat matched our house, and taped it together so it would be big enough to cover the whole matte.Then I used my handy, dandy spray adhesive (best stuff ever) and sprayed the matte (outside!) and then put it on top of the paper.

Cut along the edges of the matte with a super sharp blade

and voila! I put the pictures that came with it back in until we have some
pictures of Peanut and Claire together to replace them with.
I'm happy with the way it turned out and it only took about 10 minutes to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment