Aunt Shelbe did Claire's hair in a pony tail. Aunt Shelbe is Claire's best friend. They played
together for hours in the morning. We are pretty sure that Claire thinks Shelbe is her age.
Once we got down to the beach, Claire was a little stand-off-ish.
When her suit got wet the panty half of it kept falling off. It was a 24 month size so I had a feeling that might happen. I "ran" back up to the condo and got her a different suit.
Here is my view of my lap. Claire is not that into me lately and I decided it is because I don't pick her up very often and I don't let her sit on my lap anymore.
and running through the freezing water.
We left around 1:30 so Claire could take a normal nap. We were planning to meet up with Grandma's brother, Bill, (who Josh had never met and Tracy hadn't seen in 20 some-odd years) so we wanted her to be in a good mood.
We met up at King's Fish House in Carlsbad. My philosophy of fish is as follows.
Just because a creature lives in water, does NOT mean it was meant to be eaten. Shrimp are the equivalent of cockroaches but because they swim and eat other fish poop it is acceptable to eat them? Same goes for crabs, lobsters, oysters and any other sea creature. I can choke down some forms of fish every once in a while - if I am in the mood to re-enact Survivor, but for the most part I stay away from eating bugs of the sea.
I got a grilled chicken sandwich which was VERY delicious. We had a good time and were at the restaurant for a little over 3 hours. Claire was a champ.
We got home, put her to bed and called it a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment