These days, I am trying to take the days slowly and savor every bit of them. I drive past the mailbox, just so Claire and I can walk to it at a later time. We park far away from stores so we can point out what we see as we walk. We walk EVERYWHERE so that we can use up some of the time that each day provides. We stop along the way to look at bugs and imitate their sounds, we say "hi" to doggies, and "bye" to cars that drive by. We stop and smell the flowers. Most flowers in our neighborhood smell 'yucky' though. I am trying to teach Claire to skip.
Behind our house there is a dairy and "the" small canal/greenbelt that runs all through Laveen.
-Laura Ingalls Wilder
I love your thoughts about enjoying every moment of every day! You are such a good mommy!
ReplyDelete