Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thrifty Finds!

I went to one Goodwill yesterday and found all of these things.
The spice rack was brand new in the box and the spices in the jars are sealed so I do not have any qualms about using them. I paid $12.99 - Price on Amazon $69.95.

Decorative grape vine plant. I paid $6.60 for it and I really needed it for above our cabinets.

The Pampered Chef Apple peeler was $2.30. It came in the box and has never been used. Price on Amazon $31.50

The little metal things were all stuffed in one of the bags they hang on a wall. You know, the kind with a bunch of junk with maybe 1 thing someone will actually want. (it's how they get rid of worthless stuff) I got that bag because it had two super nice sets of measuring spoons that I have seen in stores and they are at least $5 each. I paid $2 for the bag and also got a bonus hole punch, two ice tongs, and some little rotary cutter. I'm not sure what it is really.

Then wet suit was only $7.99 and as far as I can tell I should be able to sell it for at least $40. (it doesn't fit me or Josh.

And lastly, the little girls swimsuit. It's a Children's Place brand and it was $1. It was brand new and will fit Claire next year. It would have been at least $15 in the store.

So there you have it. I spent $30 on all these things with a real value of about $170.

No comments:

Post a Comment