Friday, August 6, 2010

Strange Behavior

I should be packing for our annual, week long trip to the beach (which I am sooooo excited for!) But my back is hurting so I feel lazy.

So, I thought I'd post a picture of what Claire does in her spare time.


Why does she do this? I don't know. She does it whenever we ignore her for awhile. The line always goes different directions and she uses whatever toys she finds. When she decides the line in complete she will say "Yay Hurray!" over and over, until you go look at her line creation and tell her it is beautiful or "good job!"


I really like when she lines her toys up because she is very into it and it keeps her busy and quiet for a long time but at the same time it worries me a little. OCD?

1 comment:

  1. This is just too funny!! I have never seen this before.
    Colleen Pinner

    ReplyDelete