Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Leggings

Well, I have been reluctant to post anything because we no longer have Uncle Corey's camera and we are left with our regular-not-so-good-one. I don't like putting up mediocre pictures but I'll have to get over it.

I got sick from Claire, who got sick from the church nursery and so far Josh hasn't come down with it. It is just a snotty head cold but annoying.

I have been sewing like crazy this past week but not the usual girl clothes. I want to have a booth at the Laveen pit BBQ this year to sell the clothes and hair bows I make but I also want to add these to the list:Introducing: Baby Legs (but I have to come up with a different name because Baby Legs is the original company that sells them for $12 and up. ) Mine will be for sale for $5. Apparently they are all the rage - at least according to the blogs that I read

Here are some of the advantages with these leggings.
1. They can be worn under jeans for an extra layer of warmth.
2. Cuter than pant leggings since they hug the leg.
3. You don't have to take them off when you change diapers.
4. Great to keep legs warm during nakedy butt time.
5. Perfect for crawlers. They aren't bulky and protect the legs.
6. Since they don't have feet, your child won't slide on the kitchen floor and hit their head on the tile.
7. They grow with the child (at least to 3 or 4 years) unless your child is a midget like mine - then they will last until she's 10 or 12.
8. Great for winter potty training.
Okay, that's enough. I have a ton of different patterned and solid leggings for any occasion. Now if only it were really cold enough to wear them...My family is having a yard sale this weekend so I am going to have a test run of how all of my things sell. I understand that yard sale people are less likely to buy things like this then Laveen BBQ people, but it will be interesting to see what sells and what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment