Sunday, January 24, 2010

Taps

Last night, we could tell Claire was getting sick. She went in the nursery during MOPS this week so I am not surprised - but feeling slightly validated in my decision to keep her out of there during the holiday months. (in which she did not get sick) She was really crabby this morning with snot crusted to her face, so we stayed home from church. After breakfast and a good wipe down, she was feeling better and besides her runny nose and occasional cough and sneeze she is acting like her old self.

Bored from being stuck inside all week, we went in the front yard to try out her new and just slightly too big tap shoes. (Linoleum doesn't make a very satisfying tapping sound)
They were $2 at Goodwill and I just couldn't help myself
I think she's a natural!
All done tapping - for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment