Monday, November 30, 2009

Mondays are Fun Days

As usual, we went over to my mom's house on Monday. I, of course, took our new camera with me and took some shots of Claire playing outside. She loves the great outdoors.
She climbs on the hammock like it's a cargo net at a play gym. She could do this for hours.


Laughing at those silly chickens.

Oh Claire, what did we ever do without you?





Claire always looks forward to Poppy coming home from work.

My Grandma is staying with my parents until after the new year. (she lives in California) She has been working on this cute kitten puzzle for a couple of days now. It's almost done thanks to Bryan "The Puzzle Master" Claire wasn't any help at this and we had to repair a side after she wreaked havoc on it for the 2 seconds we let her touch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment