Sunday, August 25, 2013

Paige Problems

This girl is now weighing in at 12.3 lbs and is not even 8 weeks old.   

She is FAT.   The rolls are never ending.

Unfortunately, just like her sisters, she is a crabby baby.   There goes my theory that fat babies are happy.  Why do my babies all come out hating life?   I am serious, if she is not eating or sleeping, she is fussing and screaming. 

Quick, she's awake and happy!  Get the camera! 
(This is her happy face)

This is also a common occurrence.
 We got her some gripe water and it seems to really help most of the time.  But sometimes, nothing helps and after so long of rocking, bouncing, walking, swaying, patting and shushing with no effect, we just have to put her in her swing and she screams and screams until she passes out or until it's time to eat again.
We love you little punk, but is this really necessary?

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I'll be praying for you! That's hard, especially with two little kiddos to care for and homeschooling! EESH Girl! Bring your girls over sometime, you can even leave them if you want! Get a Mommy break. ;) Message me whenever, I'm absolutely serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! Cute post :-) My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesbanquet1(at)gmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pacifier? That always helped mine for a few months!

    ReplyDelete