Joy

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2 Months 2day!


Joy is 2 months old already! She just hit 10 pounds.

She loves when Claire holds her and entertains her.She likes to sit in her bumbo and take in her surroundings. She likes to be kissed on her chubby, yummy cheeks.
Joy definitely looks different than her sister. I am so glad because I did not want a mini Claire clone. One of my concerns with having 2 girls is that one is always way prettier than the other. Think about it, every time there are sisters in a family, there is the pretty one and the uglier one. Now of course, as with any of my generalizations, there are some exceptions but this is a common phenomena I have noticed throughout my life. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...

Claire looks like Dadda but Joy ended up with more of my features. I'm glad to have a child that somewhat resembles me. Her skin is a little darker than Claire's and she has darker hair than Claire ever did. I was kind of hoping her eyes would be brown but they are getting lighter and bluer everyday.

Yep, she looks like the Mason side of my family. Sometimes, at just the right angle and with just the right expression, she looks like the spitting image of my grandpa.


I love this little girl! She is a sweety!

No comments:

Post a Comment