Monday, July 8, 2013

Sewing For Claire


 I haven't sewed very much since moving, but for some reason I got the urge to finally make something out of this top that I've had stashed away in my pile for years. 
I worked on it off and on all day between Joy's potty breaks and nursing Paige and various other things that came up.  

Claire was excited.  It helps that it is her favorite color.
 The shirring was already on the back of the original shirt.  Yay! Easy.
 and what top would be complete without a matching bow?
 Someone is getting freckles!
 Thanks Claire for enduring this photo shoot.  
(she got an ant bite and you would have thought it was the end of the world.)
Unfortunately, as I was sewing the last strap on, my machine made a horrible metal clunking sound and definitely has something majorly wrong with the timing.  I have been wanting to have it serviced for a while but now I will have to get it looked at soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment